Returns and Exchanges
Warranty & Returns
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either repair / replace it, subject to the below terms.
Preparing your products for a return
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products; package your products safely and securely for protection during transit; clearly mark your return reference number on the outside of the parcel; and include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether.
Direct returns to our warehouse is prohibited.
Request a return by Email email@example.com to with your order number, the details of the item/s in question, along with an explanation of why you would like to return the item/s.
We will send you all the return delivery address details.
Once the returned item is back in stock, we will send you a coupon to the same value of the item purchased to use on our site.
We know you’re busy, but please note the following:
- Return requests will be approved at the discretion of Top IPTV.
- Products will not be eligible for return if they have been partially or entirely disassembled, physically altered, permanently installed, affixed, attached, joined or added to, blended or combined with, or embedded within, other goods or property. This includes products & packaging that have been worn or damaged.
- We do not accept returns after 7 days but we will look at each return request and approve at our discretion.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Once a request for a return has been logged and approved by Budget Tech Store, you will be sent an email to confirm.
- Please ensure that the item/s are in the packaging that you received them in, and that you include the original order invoice.
Not what you ordered?
If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you, or if the product is not as described on the Website, please notify us . If the product is missing any accessories or parts, you will need to follow the process set out below. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible (if the correct product is available); or credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return .
Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us within 7 days of such delivery / collection, by logging a return on the Website at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You will need to return the product and all packaging. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will repair / replace the product as soon as possible (if such repair is possible/ we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement) or credit your account with the purchase price of the product .
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, and in good working order and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section 3:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you; and
If you have received a product which turns out to be defective or otherwise of poor quality (save for direct warranty products which are discussed below), please notify us as soon as reasonably possible after you become aware of the defect or poor quality, but in any event within 1 month after delivery / collection of the product (except in the case of an extended supplier warranty, which is set out below).
You can do so by sending an Email with full details to email@example.com , You will need to return the product and all packaging. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will repair / replace the product (if such repair is possible / we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement) or credit your account with the purchase price of the product.
Where there is no extended supplier warranty period, unfortunately we cannot facilitate returns that fall outside of the 1 month period.
Extended Supplier Warranty (stipulated on product page)
A product may have a supplier warranty that extends beyond the 1 month Standard Warranty. If such a product turns out to be defective more than 1 month after delivery / collection (save for direct warranty products which are discussed below), please notify us as soon as reasonably possible after you become aware of the defect, but in any event within the extended supplier warranty period after delivery / collection of the product.
You can do so by sending an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will facilitate your return of the product to the supplier at no charge. Unfortunately we cannot facilitate returns that fall outside of the extended supplier warranty period.
Please note that any extended supplier warranty is subject to whatever terms and conditions the supplier or manufacturer may impose. These are usually stated in a brochure or leaflet inside or on the product packaging. It is your responsibility to make yourself aware of any such terms and conditions.